Join us for our monthly Home School program and we'll explore natural history through science, math, literacy, art, and more! We'll use Center equipment to conduct experiments, gather data, analyze our results, make inferences, and more. Delve into the natural world with these hands-on nature programs that incorporate science, math, language arts, history, and active learning.
Each program runs from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. with time for lunch. The program is scheduled on the fourth Friday of each month with the exception of December. Please dress to be outdoors, bring a lunch/snack/water bottle. Parents/guardians are welcome to stay and participate or drop off/pick up.
Age(s): Perfect for grades k-6
All participants need to have signed paperwork including emergency contact and medical information in order to participate! For registration or for more information, please contact us at 228.475.0825 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2019-2020 Academic Year Homeschool Program Themes:
- September 27 - Birds and Bird Conservation
- October 25 - Estuaries and Ecosystems
- November 22 - Woods and Wetlands
- December 20 - Earth and Sky
- January 24 - Animal Needs and Structures
- February 28 - Plant and Animal Adaptations
- March 27 - Weather and Climate Change
- April 24 - Earth Conservation
- May 22 - Water and Water Science